Saturday, October 16, 2010

A New Roommate




In my last apartment we had a fish named Rico "Bloop Bloop" Suave. My old roommate reported a few weeks ago that Bloop Bloop fell down the sink. When I heard that, a tiny bit of cockle in me died. Luckily my roommate executed a miraculous rescue in getting Bloopers out of the garbage disposal (needless to say my cockle revived), but in the spirit of Betta love I decided to buy a new Boston betta fish, to have a pet to snuggle with and call my own. The naming of said fish has been a difficult road, and I'm down to two. Any votes?

Option 1: Woyzeck Wagner Bloop Bloop II
Option 2: Bach

3 comments:

  1. I vote Bach! but he probably already has a name by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like his name keeps switching, so maybe I'll mix it up every week. :)

    ReplyDelete