In reference to my earlier post, and to best describe this man, I'll show you some pictures. I'd say he's a cross between the two pictures above. As you can tell, we're the perfect couple! But I'm a little nervous; any relationship advice?
He's also the witless foil in the new sherlock holmes movie. Andrea, I'm trying to morph these two in my head... it's making for an interesting mind game.
Relationship advice: Have fun, and let him have fun. See if you have fun together.
So, Adam asked me about my new relationship last night and I had no idea what he was talking about . . . I didn't see this until my mom asked me about it over the phone and said that she'd seen my blog. Seriously, kudos to Ginette!
I'm personally thrilled that Mr. Pancks has been around the Manor so often. Watching him squeeze rent out of the neighbors is truly inspiring.
ReplyDeleteA rent collector who sings and dances (and snorts at inopportune moments)?
ReplyDeleteHe's also the witless foil in the new sherlock holmes movie. Andrea, I'm trying to morph these two in my head... it's making for an interesting mind game.
ReplyDeleteRelationship advice: Have fun, and let him have fun. See if you have fun together.
Congrads, babe!
P.S. If this is an April Fool's fake, then I'm gonna put a hex on your romantic life!
ReplyDeleteIn morphing these two I can't exactly place where his hairline would be. Any help?
ReplyDeleteAdam's comment is definitely the best of those posted.
ReplyDeleteSo, Adam asked me about my new relationship last night and I had no idea what he was talking about . . . I didn't see this until my mom asked me about it over the phone and said that she'd seen my blog. Seriously, kudos to Ginette!
ReplyDeleteAh, that accounts for your confused look.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, got me. I honestly can't believe I fell for it. I was on the lookout for fake outs all day too. Ditto to Mel, Adam's comment had me laughing.
ReplyDelete